Viewing content for
Select Your State:
We want to make sure you get the appropriate information on products approved for sale in your state.
A single premium immediate annuity that offers a return of premium upon death and competitive income payouts.
Issue Ages: 59-85
- Secure way to pass money to heirs
- Looking to supplement retirement income
- Want a risk-averse solution
Benefits and Features
- Income Options - Life Only or Joint Life Only income options
- Death Benefit - The death benefit is equal to the single premium less any applicable state premium taxes
- Commuted Value - The commuted value is equal to the present value of both the projected future income payments and the projected death benefit
Minimum: $10,000 premium
Maximum: $1 million premium (without United of Omaha Life Insurance Company approval)
Income Start Date
Payments must start between 30 days and 13 months after the purchase date
- 30-day free look period
- Backed by United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
- State insurance license for life products
- Appointed with United of Omaha
- Anti-money laundering (AML) training
- Must complete annuity suitability training
Something went wrong - Please report this problem to the portal administrator.